I love anything chewy, nutty & sweet... preferably with a hint of sea salt... oh and including tahini ofcourse! If this ticks any of your boxes try this deliciousness ready within 15 minutes!
2.5 cups Puffed brown rice
1/2 cup activated buckwheat
1/4 cup quick oats
2 tbsp hemp seeds
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp Minced rosemary
1/2 cup tahini
1/4-1/3 cup rice bran syrup (depending how sweet you like)
Plant milk to thin (a few tablespoons-1/4 cup should be plenty!)
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Get a small saucepan and add tahini and rice bran syrup together over low heat and stir to combine.
3. Add the plant-milk, the amount will depend on how runny your tahini is, and stir to combine.
4. Once the mixture is warm, smooth and caramel-like, remove from the heat and pour over the dry ingredients. Stir very well until combined.
5. Line a baking pan/rectangular cake tin with parchment paper, wet hands slightly to prevent stickiness and press the mixture down firmly. Top with cinnamon, extra sea salt + minced rosemary.
6. One the mixture is even, place in freezer for 30 minutes to set, then enjoy :) I like to keep mine in the freezer for extra chewiness but you can keep it in the fridge as well.
Em Bronte Anderson